• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Restored wood grain steering wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Al

Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys. I am not really good at posting links but I have some restored wood grain wheels on eBay right now. Item number for one of them is 173260472510. Check it out. You can click on my other items for sale. I have been restoring these wheels for around 15 years now. Click on the ask the seller a question tab contact me for my phone number and we can talk. If you need a wheel of your own restored let me know. Quick turnaround this time of year because everyone is getting their car ready for summer. Thanks Al Tepper

Hey guys. I am not really good at posting links but I have some restored wood grain wheels on eBay right now. Item number for one of them is 173260472510. Check it out. You can click on my other items for sale. I have been restoring these wheels for around 15 years now. Click on the ask the seller a question tab contact me for my phone number and we can talk. If you need a wheel of your own restored let me know. Quick turnaround this time of year because everyone is getting their car ready for summer. Thanks Al Tepper
I know your work is good as I sold you a wheel in need of restoration n seen the finished product on eBay a few years back,nice work

Very nice! You don’t happen to have a 67 Recall wheel?

What do you charge to restore? I have 3 of them one good one ok one rough

On average a wheel can be done for around 225 to 250. Add around 50 for refinishing the spokes. Spokes would be refinished not replated. Let me know.

Please use the Conversation feature for contact as per site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive work!
Very tedious I'd assume.
I wish I didn't buy that reproduction now !

You should sign on as a vendor so people will find you easier not sure what else you get out of it . I'd assume people would trust you a bit more that you payed for a special acct so they know your not a scammer.

I'm not saying you are but in today's day and age they pop up everywhere .I try to only deal with guys that are very well known!
Good luck and keep up the good work!

Oh one more ? Will you do other wheels? Plastic .I have a Square steering wheel in my 64 300K and it's splitting a bit now . I have another that's already restored but in black .if I send you my blue one could you do anything with it?

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. I understand about the scammer part of it. I put my eBay auctions out there that way people could see my work and if they bought one, their purchase would be protected. On your other point, I like to stick with just the woodgrain wheels. I did color wheels many moons ago but not any more. Gary’s in Carlise PA may be able to help with the colored one you have. I have gotten a ton of looks at my wheels from this forum but only 2 offers so far. I always try to price my wheels fair, considering what some cracked wheels go for on eBay. I am always willing to work with members here. Thanks Al

There was one on eBay a while back. Look under sold listings for mopar recall wheel.

s-l400.jpg

Hey guys. I would like to move these wheels. Special pricing here on the forums. 68-69 complete wheel 600.00 shipped to the lower 48. 68-69 refinished spokes 400.00 shipped. 70 wheel with textured woodgrain 400.00 shipped. And for any GTO fans out there the 67 is 350.00 shipped and the 69-70 is 300.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back