• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

restoring a 1962 Savoy car . Need a pair of reference pics ! thanks.

superstocker330

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
moshers62savoy.htm
Hello to all the Mopar family. I am trying to find some pics of the metal parts that goes just in front of the radiator, One piece goes down from what I think is the radiator frame and it finish giving support to the valance pan. They are about three parts and some bolts, you know my car is incomplete and I think that seeing some pics I can make them, very hard to find them. These parts also give support to the middle part of the grille. If anyone that has a 1962 Plymouth Fury, Belv, Savoy could you please take a few clear pics and post them for me? I will be so grateful. Thanks !!!! I ll try to post a pic of the area of interest thanks.

Last edited:
Top piece holds the grill, goes from fender to fender. Bottom is called a stone deflector, attached to the bottom grill. Center piece attaches to both. Pm me an offer if you want them.

A53A6FCE-1253-4BA3-87E3-D3E25995EBFD.jpeg 5A120743-30BB-414E-8FE8-2C40E40D6922.jpeg 513B8721-0034-49EA-AA27-10BD929AFB99.jpeg

IMG_0275.JPG
You need one of these, it connects the vertical bracket to the rock shield. I will get a better picture for you. I had several of these, certain I can find one for you.

View attachment 961525 You need one of these, it connects the vertical bracket to the rock shield. I will get a better picture for you. I had several of these, certain I can find one for you.

Thank you Derv, I already have this piece, what I dont have is the vertical bracket, if you have it would be great,,, if not a picture of it and some measures could be helpuful.

Look between the two blue pieces in my picture. That is it.

5ACF0EA3-FD5E-4230-9A92-3AD49F17114A.jpeg
63B44428-4419-4AAC-B039-7A1A9D9D3AA4.jpeg
got it,,,, interested in the piece.. Could you sell this particular piece alone? how much is for it?,,, could you post a pair of pictures of the piece?
Here is it installed on my car. Make me an offer. You pay shipping. We usually ship from Idaho to save money, but I hear the border will not be open until July

View attachment 961540 View attachment 961539
Here is it installed on my car. Make me an offer. You pay shipping. We usually ship from Idaho to save money, but I hear the border will not be open until July

thanks Derv , that´s the piece, the vertical support and the hood clamp that goes bolted on it with two bolts. I can offer 50 US Dlls or equivalent in Canadian ,, plus I will pay for the shipping, you tell me , Thanks.

sounds great. you should pm me your address. do you want me to ship right away from Canada? it costs more and takes longer, or do you want me to ship in July from Idaho? is there anything else you need for your car?

sounds great. you should pm me your address. do you want me to ship right away from Canada? it costs more and takes longer, or do you want me to ship in July from Idaho? is there anything else you need for your car?
Thanks so much... I can wait until July, no problem. I live in Mexico, I usually buy from USA and they ship me by US postal service, not too expensive. I wonder if you could do it this way. For my Plymouth savoy I still need this pieces: Trunk chromed badge ornament, just one Plymouth script emblem that goes in the doors, would be great if I get an original steering wheel, 4 dog dish caps, the 2 original key locks for the doors. Those complete my Savoy to 99% !!

me: Antonio Morales Sotela
Address:
Mexicaltzingo 1375, Colonia americana, CP 44160, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
cell phone: 3333010364

Please tell me how to do the payment, and how much it will be including the shipping cost. thanks Derv ! have a great day.

Thanks so much... I can wait until July, no problem. I live in Mexico, I usually buy from USA and they ship me by US postal service, not too expensive. I wonder if you could do it this way. For my Plymouth savoy I still need this pieces: Trunk chromed badge ornament, just one Plymouth script emblem that goes in the doors, would be great if I get an original steering wheel, 4 dog dish caps, the 2 original key locks for the doors. Those complete my Savoy to 99% !!
the Plymouth letter script and one of those trunk emblem plastics yes, both are needed, also the Pentastar. thanks

Hello Derv. I am ready to pay for the items. Please tellme how to do the payment... also interested in the Plymouth letter script, and also the best of your trunk emblem plastics. Thanks.

Derv: I am ready to pay for the items and also PLymouth script letters and the trunk plastic for the emblem... Antonio.

Hi I packed everything in a small box. Plymouth script, trunk emblem, hood latch, pentastar and some extra door locks I had, may be only good for parts
Here are your shipping options:
By truck $17 USD could take 8 weeks or more
By airplane $34 USD website says 2 weeks, probably more
Express $52 USD Guaranteed 11 business days
Let me know which you would like to use. Pay pal works for me.
Cheers
Derv

Hi I packed everything in a small box. Plymouth script, trunk emblem, hood latch, pentastar and some extra door locks I had, may be only good for parts
Here are your shipping options:
By truck $17 USD could take 8 weeks or more
By airplane $34 USD website says 2 weeks, probably more
Express $52 USD Guaranteed 11 business days
Let me know which you would like to use. Pay pal works for me.
Cheers
Derv
Airplane $34 us dlls would be great. How much is it for the items?

Screenshot_20200714_172836_com.android.chrome.jpg
those 2 metal pieces that are bolted in this picture are the main stuff I need, please, so we can be sure of what will be sent. Thanks..

Auto Transport Service
Back