• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resurrected my first EV a couple of weeks ago......

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
It's a 70 Cuda and has been sitting around for far too long so I ordered new batteries for it and installed them just a bit ago. Still runs good even with all the battle scars it has. :lol:

IMG_20220820_090201804.jpg

Used to have a helo too but it got crushed but thinking about getting another. Great way to waste time lol

Mine are still sitting in their boxes. For a while I thought you had done something unthinkable.

Mine are still sitting in their boxes. For a while I thought you had done something unthinkable.
LOL. We used to have these utility Cushman electric carts at work and they could be fun especially on a wet floor. You could also do a nice wheelie with fully charged batteries and with someone standing on the rear step and holding onto the side bars. If you backed up and shoved it into forward, it would drag the rear step lol. That's the only experience with an EV I've ever had....and I'm surprised at how expensive they are these days! 10K!!!

35LR59_AS01.jpg

So just how does an electric vagina work? Do you plug it into to the wall,then you plug into it,or something like that?

The E body trunk is about the same size probably.

The first girly car.
(True, if one bothers to watch.)

I drove one for 24 year
PICT0179.JPG

Curious Yellow, too.

Nice.

Don't get me started on "what NOT to do with a golf cart".

In lieu of an RC helicopter, I suggest an entry level 4 rotor "drone".

MUCH easier to fly, and even cheap ones come with cameras.

Curious Yellow, too.

Nice.

Don't get me started on "what NOT to do with a golf cart".
Have you ever done a 360 with an electric forklift? The floors in the Central Shop were nice and smooth and epoxy coated. If a rain storm came and an overhead door was left open (doors being left open happened a lot), you have a very slick floor and doing a 360 with one of the forking tools was easy lol

For anyone else who was hoping to see a nice Electric Violin . . .

000.jpg

The E body trunk is about the same size probably.

The first girly car.
(True, if one bothers to watch.)

I have seen Jay's electric before. Did not cost six figures new and doesn't require a computer. Range is just about as far as the new ones. Just can't go sixty mph.

I like EG’s. Here’s my new 7 string Electric Guitar.
8EE20DC4-D7D9-4D4E-A206-EB2C96096F77.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back