• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reunited Original Part To Car

tnfastback

Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
As I posted when I first joined FBBO, I traced my car back to the owner who purchased it from the original owner in the early 1980's. He shared a little history and some old 110 camera photos and a bunch of good stories. Anyway while at work yesterday his wife dropped by and gave me the original cigarette lighter that he found while cleaning up his garage over the weekend. I have already purchased a new tray from Tony's and a lighter from somewhere, just thought it was kind of neat that she dropped it off.

FullSizeRender1.jpg Lighter.JPG

He is a Mopar guy who has probably owned 20 or more of these cars either RR or GTX. He sold it in 1998-1999 to the guy I bought it from for the funds to start his own auto repair business which he still operates today. His wife told me yesterday that she learned to drive a stick in the car. I told her that explained the clutch problems
:lol:

He is a Mopar guy who has probably owned 20 or more of these cars either RR or GTX. He sold it in 1998-1999 to the guy I bought it from for the funds to start his own auto repair business which he still operates today. His wife told me yesterday that she learned to drive a stick in the car. I told her that explained the clutch problems

Auto Transport Service
Back