• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rims /tires....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoDogs

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
See photos for details. The rims are located in Colorado Springs Colorado, will consider delivering within a 100 mile radius for a fee. You pay shipping. In new condition. Please take a look at the photos. Thank you, Jeff

IMG_3014.jpg IMG_3015.jpg IMG_3016.jpg IMG_3017.jpg IMG_3018.jpg

$850 - Pick up / shipped
$950 - Delivered

Beautiful car!!!
I think I saw that car last summer at Gateway Classic Cars in Florida when I was shopping for a 68.

Beautiful car!!!
I think I saw that car last summer at Gateway Classic Cars in Florida when I was shopping for a 68.
You did, let me tell you those scumbags at Gateway totally misrepresented this car. You would not believe the amount of work I had to put into it. The engine was shot! The transmission was shot, the wiring behind the dash was a rats nest and required a complete rewire. The power steering box was junk! I hope that Karma gets those jack asses at Gateway, a bunch of scumbags that give classic car enthusiasts a bad name. They can rot in hell. I had purchased the car for my girlfriend and just wanted a simple plug and play, NOPE, I ended up with a total project. However, who ever did the body and suspension did a nice job. I am happy for that. And now it is an awesome car!

Wow, you are 100% correct. They made it seem like I could fly into Orlando and drive it home to Illinois - no problem.
I took it for a test drive around the block and felt lucky I made it back without the aid of a tow truck.
I'm glad to hear you've made that car awesome once again!

Bump from a neighbor in Pueblo West.

Nice looking wheels and tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back