• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Marty Balin - Jefferson Airplane

RIP. Some of the best music ever. And Grace Slick made for some of the best fantasies too !!!!

R.I.P.

Skip Spence...Signe Anderson...Paul Kantner, and now Marty Balin. The original Jefferson Airplane lineup is leaving us quickly. :(
R.I.P. Marty, I enjoyed your music.

R.I.P. one of my favorite groups got me thru all my tours in Vietnam

And Grace Slick made for some of the best fantasies too !!!!

Those fantasies are nightmares today.

6a010536b86d36970c0133f330e9b1970b-800wi.jpg

Needs to be restored like my 50 year old car. ^^ R.I.P. Marty. I enjoyed the music when I was a kid and still do today!

His tombstone should be engraved with....... "I didn't have anything to do with that shitty 'We Built This City' song".

Those fantasies are nightmares today.

View attachment 659962
Jesus Chrysler. Did you have to post this? I saw an interview with her from a local liberal **** station here in the Bay Area as she lives here. She looks like the pic you posted. This is a devastating blow. However, she demonstrated how she sings to her grandaughter. She still has the voice power and can still belt them out.

Auto Transport Service
Back