• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Tem Green (69 Runner)

CtownChris

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
It appears Tem passed this past week.

This is a HUGE.

from Face book this Weds the 9th.

Sherry Stobaugh..

I lost my best friend this morning. Tem Greene was a special man and I loved him very much. Thank you for all of your prayers during his hospital stay. It meant a great deal to the both of us. We will have a visitation at Hanes Lineberry Sedgefield Chapel Thursday evening 6:00 to 8:00 before his family takes him back to Texas.

From Danny Henslee a few min ago

Jeff Peterson called me yesterdauy and told me that Tem had passed away this wednesday from a brain aneuryim caused by a heart attack and subseqeunt bypass surgery that tem had in late december

I've known Tem for over 20 years. We bought cars together to flip - I had the cash, he had the skills. He helped me build my first motor. Did anybody else here know he played French horn back in high school including in the jazz band? He raced Porches (924s, to be exact)? His dad restored Packards? He was a one of a kind guy.

Man...I just bought some parts from him recently and they were exactly how he described them. He was an asset to our hobby for sure and he will be missed. My condolences go out to his family and friends....

WOW! I had no idea he was having any of those problems, just had not heard him on here much lately. He will certainly be missed here on this site by those of us that knew him no other way.

Sad news. He will be missed on this forum. He always had helpfull advice.

WOW! I had no idea he was having any of those problems, just had not heard him on here much lately. He will certainly be missed here on this site by those of us that knew him no other way.
My mom died of the same thing and there was no warning except for having headaches for years. Doctors had no idea what was going on. One day she was fine...no headache or anything and we had been out shopping etc and then in the evening when we were watching TV, she went to get up from the couch and that was it....

F-me. I never met Tem personally, only knew him through here. He was the first person I had any correspondence with at this site. I considered him a friend and that carries a lot of weight. God speed my amigo.

Sorry to hear that...He,s is heven now doing fat burnouts and banging the gears...
Petty Blue 67 GTX

F-me. I never met Tem personally, only knew him through here. He was the first person I had any correspondence with at this site. I considered him a friend and that carries a lot of weight. God speed my amigo.

Same here, He was really helpful. Great guy I bought a few things from him and one day he said he was going to return me some money because shipping was cheaper then he quoted. I'll miss seeing him on here.

Wow, very very sad news. It wont be the same at all without him.

Sorry to hear it. I always enjoyed his spelling lessons on his posts - good sense of humor.

My heart goes out to his family and I am saddened by this news, my deapest condolances to all that were touched by him. Rest in peace brother.

Way to much of this lately

My deepest condolences to his friends and family, RIP, Thanks for everything buddy.

I didn't recognize the name, man, sad to read of his passing! I enjoyed speaking with him here on this board; makes you realize how short and fragile life is! He was just 50! Man, sad! I wonder if any of us car-care MOPAR guys can assist in relieving his estate of the jewel cars he has...meaning us care for 'em vs. some other venue not giving a crap about 'em? RIP, we'll miss your posts, hope they got SRT-8's up there and endless burn outs! We should go to his funeral if we could; and all of us just do burn outs in our MOPARS in his honor!

Auto Transport Service
Back