• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE ROADRUNNER/DODGE/OTHER PROMO / STATIONARY WHEEL DISCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These were originally issued by Plymouth and Dodge as a promotional item sold through the parts department.

When they are on the car and it is driven by, onlookers do a double take because the car appears to have the front wheels locked in place or like sliding on ice because you can read what is on the wheel/see the picture.

Good luck finding an original set these days.

So I made a limited run some time ago and still have a few sets left.

Here are the details:

These were copied from original covers and are a high quality vinyl decal on aluminum discs with a superior mounting hardware from the originals. I don't make the decals until I have an order so they can be the Roadrunner Dodge boy's or a special Super Bee one I made that was never offered by Dodge that looks great. For that matter I can put anything you want on the disc if you send me a good reproducible image. "The Ride With The Dodge Boys" disc can be seen at this link as I can't locate my original picture. https://www.flickr.com/photos/ihatemyscreenname/9704872271

The special mounting hardware is of course included as pictured.
$399.
The price is for a pair.

Shipping is $25. shipping in the U.S.

RR WHEEL DISC.jpg RR WHEEL DISC2.jpg RR WHEEL DISCS ON CAR.jpg SUPER BEE WHEEL DISC.jpg WHEEL HARDWARE2.jpg

My PM wouldn't go through! Interested in a set of RoadRunner discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back