• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadrunner for sale near me not mine

Screenshot_20211231-205852_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-205901_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-205910_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-205921_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-205929_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-205941_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211231-205949_Facebook.jpg

Be a good looking car done.
But gonna be upside down in that one QUICKLY at the 20k buyin

Needs a LOT of metal work. Nice project IF you can do it yourself.
Otherwise, a $$ Pit...

Love the windshield washer reservoir!
:rofl:

I figured the way 2nd gen charger shell's were priced this had to be a steal
:lol:

Great colors and buckets/console. That K member is broken, and looks like previously welded up.

8D220AFC-BE23-4B21-A089-EED15CA7D0BE.png

I don't recall ever seeing a Runner with buckets and console. Most were the inexpensive young guy car with the performance those guys wanted.
I recall being in Denver June '68. The local Plymouth dealer was running ads on TV, $1,995 new. That had more than two dozen on the lot. Wow.

With what everything costs today, you're going to be upside down on it even if you got it for free.

Yep,
But wow would it be a looker once done.

Im sure someone will buy it with big dreams . But that aint gonna be me .

I don't recall ever seeing a Runner with buckets and console. Most were the inexpensive young guy car with the performance those guys wanted.
That was the first thing that came to my mind, RR's are notorious for an auto on the column or a bench seat with a 4 speed. Nice looking project car.

I remember quite a few 69 Roadrunner with bucket seats and dress up package. 68s not so much. Lot of moisture issues with that car - needs to come with a free tetanus shot.

Hey I saw that on FB. Did offer 17k for it. Unfortunately 20k is firm. It's a looker even like that.

I recall being in Denver June '68. The local Plymouth dealer was running ads on TV, $1,995 new. That had more than two dozen on the lot. Wow.

This was my old A12 RR. It had buckets and Console. This car had more options on it than any other A12 RR I have seen.
69 RR A12 440-6 Auto 2.jpg

I did say "most".
I never saw an A12 car that had many options. Maybe I never paid enough attention.

Auto Transport Service
Back