• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadtrip!

JimKueneman

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Longest trip with Coronet to date. 250 miles from Sonoita Az to Show Low Az to the Cruzin' the Rim show this weekend.... Ride along from the low desert to the pines! Who is going to clean her for the show Saturday?

IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0844.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0849.jpg
IMG_0851.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg
DSC_0241.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg

Awesome ! I love taking long trips in my old cars, but your scenery is much nicer !!

thanks for posting its like driving my car out west, is your coronet painted in EV2?

all those shots of your hood are just green screened backgrounds from inside your glass showcase aren't they Jim? lol Looks like a nice trip.

all those shots of your hood are just green screened backgrounds from inside your glass showcase aren't they Jim? lol Looks like a nice trip.
:rofl: You caught me, I actually have a full 3D simulator installed in the glass case.

Last pic in post 1 should be a fbbo calendar pic.

Thank God for the country we live in ! Love the west. AND a 68 Coronet to boot.One of my favorite B bodies.

Wow the old 318 is wheezing at this altitude! The FiTech keeps the fuel right but there is no air to burn!

Wow the old 318 is wheezing at this altitude! The FiTech keeps the fuel right but there is no air to burn!
Imagine if you had ye ol'bbd Carter on there how it would run.

Nice pix!
Here's one of my favorites. It's a nice pic, but what it signifies is a big part of why I like it so much.
Rolling out one morning at Crusin the Coast
20151011_085833.jpg

Just over 3000 feet here. 101 degrees. Over 8000 feet same trip. 850 Demon. Nevada.
IMG_1296.JPG

Lol, altitude(?). Only been thru Az. once but the old Bee didn’t care about the altitude anywhere along the old Rt.66!( even with 50(?) pair of the wife’s shoes(!) on the way to So.Cal.

It's real, I actually saw it......but I never did touch it.....may have been a 3D hologram....hmmmmmm

Auto Transport Service
Back