• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robbie Coltrane passed away

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
You know him. Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies. RIP
1665780126658.png

RIP Robbie

R.I.P.

I've never been that much of a music guy and have never seen any of the referenced movies - was this the same guy that had the band back when? RIP

I've never been that much of a music guy and have never seen any of the referenced movies - was this the same guy that had the band back when? RIP
Coltrane was born Anthony Robert McMillan on March 30, 1950

Shame.

The Harry Potter movies would not be the same without him.

He mad that role entirely his own

May he rest in peace.

He was a very good actor.
RIP

Coltrane was born Anthony Robert McMillan on March 30, 1950
Thx but still doesn't answer my question. I was thinking a yes or no would be good...Lol

Was thinking about it again before seeing your reply - Wasn't John Coltrane the music man?

Thx but still doesn't answer my question. I was thinking a yes or no would be good...Lol

Was thinking about it again before seeing your reply - Wasn't John Coltrane the music man?

John Coltrane was a jazz musician, played sax, and was a black man.

John Coltrane was a jazz musician, played sax, and was a black man.
Ok - That just shows you how instep I am with the music world. I still thought there was a Coltrane that was a rocker from like the 70's+..... No?

Robbie Coltrane was a talented Scottish comedian and accomplished actor.

Played a lot of villains and Russians in movies and TV shows. Also popular as Hagrid in the Harry Potter franchise. He was a bigger man than the screen portrays.

Valentin Dmitrovich Zukovsky in the James Bond films GoldenEye (1995) and The World Is Not Enough (1999).

1665798777271.png

1665798817448.png

R.I.P. Robbie.

Gosh, I nearly forgot about Robbie's role in Blackadder III, he portrayed Dr Samuel Johnson, the author of the original Dictionary.
The episode was called “Ink and Incapability

1665903670235.png

Playing alongside Prince George (Hugh Laurie aka 'House' in USA) and of course Rowan Atkinson (aka Mr Bean)
1665903771573.png

Auto Transport Service
Back