• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocker arm help

1967coronet440

Local time
1:08 AM
Reaction score
Cam someone point me in the right direction for a set of rockers for eddy max wedge victors. I will be having a set of t&d rockers made with the exact offset I need (.725) but they're 7 weeks out and I need something now. So plan is to run a set of Harland sharp .650 or .800 that are for the Indy heads until I get the t&d. I've read a few articles that states they will work but I'm just wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of rocker set ups for these heads or are running them.

Thanks

haven't spoke to ede tech but their site states .725 offset... just spoke to Harland sharp, he said he'll build me a set with exact offset needed and have it shipped at the end of next week. I'll add they were very pleasant and informative to speak to and offered me a discounted price if I place the order directly through them.

I haven't run them myself, but I know several that have over the years and I did a setup on one 440 with them. They sure seemed like a really quality product.

I just ordered a set through them, he said I should have them at the end of next week.

Auto Transport Service
Back