• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romac dampers

beanhead

May I Land My Kinky Machine
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
Hey all, can anyone confirm if the Romac dampers for 440 are still made 'down under'? Not too many places are selling them, (just like their/Rollmaster timing sets) and that information isn't stated. There is a picture of a box on their website that does say 'manufactured in Australia' but I'm not sure if it's current? It almost seems that I read somewhere that they'd gone chi-com..
Thanks

https://www.billmitchellproducts.com/mopar-big-block/

Why not get a Powerbond SFI balancer? They are still from Australia. I purchased one for a 440 about 6 months ago, and just got one for a 360 and both look great and are from "Down Unda"...

Ok well, Romac is still Aussie-made. I needed something for a street car and I wanted to try to save a few bucks anyway, without giving up much in the way of quality...and no hecho en china. Looks like a very well-made unit. Cost a little more than many of the cheaper offerings, but not ATI expensive. SFI-certified and the zero timing mark verified right on the money at true TDC, which is nice..
20200601_185413.jpg

20200601_185322.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back