• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD ron francis complete wiring mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

prov177

Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
brand new in box , never used , part #xp777 , approx 475 list , sell for 400 plus shipping , have more charger parts to sell , let me know your needs
1961-1975 Mopar Express Series Kit
'61 - '75 Custom Darts, Chargers, Coronets, Polara, Challengers, Etc... 16 Fuses = 18-21 Circuits

The EXPRESS is a very small fuse panel. It has all of the wiring needed to pass most state inspections, fire the engine, gauges, third brake lights, room for Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Locks, Stereo, Radio memory for digital systems and all the toys you might want to add - and then some. We can usually ship in a couple days. For your application, the part number is XP-777 This is one of the easiest ways to rewire an older car with upgrades. This is not intended for a total restoration but for the vehcile that you want to use and not have any problems. Alternator types: MOPAR external models or ONE WIRE conversions Heavy alternator feed wires for more amps Distributor: Dealer Electronic or Aftermarket Electronic or Points Terminals for stock ignition switches and connectors for our IS-04, IS-02 dash switch, or column mounted. Reuse your stock switch connector if necessary Gauges: Stock clusters or any Aftermarket gauges of any brand Turn signal switches: Stock steering columns, aftermarket models too- ididit, Flaming River "New" aftermarket head light switch provided for reliability and ease of installation. All fuse box connections for fuel injection for future use. Scrap that stock firewall connector and fuse box for something that works "New" Power Junction block provided. Allows multiple battery feed connections to be made without over loading the starter solenoid stud. Includes back up light wires Includes side marker light wiring (no sockets)

IMG_7874.JPG IMG_7875.JPG IMG_7880.JPG IMG_7878.JPG IMG_7883.JPG

Last edited:
Wish I had seen this a month ago, mine is shipping to me now from Ron! Is there a reason you are selling that we should be aware of?

Wish I had seen this a month ago, mine is shipping to me now from Ron! Is there a reason you are selling that we should be aware of?
hello car friend , about 3 months ago i purchased a large lot of mopar parts from a man who just finished a high dollar restoration on his 69 charger. i saw his car it was perfect and beautiful top to bottom , i mean i wiped my finger across the floor pans under the car and it didnt even get dirty... he told me he bought a very nice 69 charger , gutted it and replaced everything with brand new whether it needed it or not . he is wealthy and could afford to do that no problem. the wiring kit im selling is only a small part of that lot , when i asked him why he didnt use it he said he found a better one...not sure what that means and i didnt press into him to find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back