• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rotisserie buy/borrow/rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a rotisserie in the lower half of CT/NYC/Westchester County/Northern NJ area. Possibly willing to rent as well. If lending, I won't need it for too long.

This would be for an A body application so hopefully whatever comes up is or can be adapted to a Duster body.

The main reason I want one is because I am going to be removing undercoating on the car and cleaning up the underside with media blasting. Once cleaned it will be sprayed with epoxy primer and possibly some sort of protective coating or just more paint. Also am looking to do some chassis-related stuff like fluid plumbing etc. while it's on the twirler, those jobs are easier to do with the car on it's side as opposed to doing it overhead on a lift. Cleaning/coating should not damage anything per se but it may get media blasted or be subject to paint overspray. But that's what they're for, right?

I have a 1500 Ram truck that I can pick it up with. Probably best to have it broken down for transport.

Let me know what you have or if you have a lead. PM here.

Thanks!

- Greg

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pts/d/pleasant-valley-auto-rotisserie-auto/7418772183.html
D9B51DDF-7CEF-4E34-93C9-14EBAF4A2C35.png

Thanks, I saw that. I got about three lines into the rules and regulations and I was done.

I don't think that is a bad deal at all. Use it for 30 days at it only cost you $60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back