• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rotisserie For Sale In East Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

pturner

Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Fabricated rotisserie in east Tennessee, Built from others plans. All professionally welded and machined. Three inch square tube lowers and towers. DOM tube for pivots. Tower is bolted at lower supports. Built to be fully adjustable, but specific plates and connections for my 1968 Roadrunner included. Rotisserie has been setting for 4 months and one of the jacks will not pump up. Cylinder is a Harbor Freight. I will let you repair it or I can replace cylinder but for added cost. I will let it go for $500 and you pick up. It uses a cable come-along (not included) to rotate the car. One picture is of the two inch tube to connect the front and rear rotisserie swivels together. The length of this connector might also have to be modified if not a 68 Roadrunner.
Rotisserie is in Morristown, TN 37814
let me know if you have any interest.
PT in Tennessee

IMG_4508.jpg IMG_4509.jpg IMG_4510.jpg IMG_4511.jpg IMG_4512.jpg IMG_4513.jpg IMG_4514.jpg P1040082.JPG PB020034.JPG PB020035.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back