• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rotisserie from Lowes

I bought the Tuxedo CR-3000 from Northern Tool a few years ago for the restoration of my 71 Charger.
It worked very well for my needs and I was able to sell it for very near what I bought it for 2 years later.
No idea how Lowes would handle this

Wow! When Lowes starts to get into that market, What's next?

I thought it was going to be one of these. :lol:

I thought it was going to be one of these
upload_2022-4-26_16-22-13.jpeg

Dang, tough crowd! Thought about doing a 'push over rig' some years back but figured there wasn't enough work to justify doing that. It's really not that hard to build a POR....

No such luck with Lowes Canada...

Good !!!

Anyhow, with exchange and tax you'd be better off buying one of mine - 100% North American made AND competitively priced. And, dare I say, much higher quality.

Good !!!

Anyhow, with exchange and tax you'd be better off buying one of mine - 100% North American made AND competitively priced. And, dare I say, much higher quality.
Agreed Stan! More of interest was they have the entire vehicle equipment inventory available. Hoists, accessory equipment, etc.

Good !!!

Link?

Good !!!

How is business any way Stan? Keeping busy??

Auto Transport Service
Back