• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rotisserie wanted

65NUTCASE

Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy a used rotisserie In good shape had one I sold it. Figured I wasn’t going to do another car. But lo and behold here we go again. I would like to get one as close to central Pennsylvania as I can thanks.

not mine but saw this on Cleveland's Craigslist in Painsville Ohio $1500.00

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/d/auto-rotisserie/6561795921.html
00101_kccULD7XN4n_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to get A used one. I’m almost positive this is going to be the last car I do. So I really don’t want to spend 1500 bucks on something I’m going to use once for about 6 months . Thanks for the replies.

I would like to get A used one. I’m almost positive this is going to be the last car I do. So I really don’t want to spend 1500 bucks on something I’m going to use once for about 6 months . Thanks for the replies.

Buy one--(call it rent:))----use it--sell it to the next guy that needs a --one-time use-- item.
Sometimes trying to save money can be very costly.

I build rotisseries for the Canadian market. The number of guys looking for used ones far exceeds the number of guys selling them. I keep a record of each purchase/owner and even offer the resale service at no charge (because I'd rather someone buy a used one of mine than a new one from a competitor). Guys like to hang onto their equipment!

Yep I'm thinking the the same.

Nicest rig I've seen and priced right!

I'm not ashamed to agree. Quality is key and its on full display because I never paint them ! I built the very first one for myself 12 years ago and gave it every option. Over the years there have been some minor improvements but I still build every single one of them as if its the last one that I'm keeping for myself.

Got one in Tennessee as I have just got car back from paint. I would let it go reasonable as I have no use for it now.
BUT, a long way to drive!
sorry
PT in Tennessee

Shipping is fairly inexpensive BUT depends on just how small the unit breaks down. Its usually cheaper to buy the long rail(s) locally than to ship them.

Nicest rig I've seen and priced right! Saw yours on Kijjiji I believe it was and know where I'm headed when / if the need arises.

I had this one on my kijiji watchlist for a while. Looks like a well built unit for a decent price. I managed without it but wished I had one at the time!

Another option is to buy something like this. I have one and it is fantastic. $1000 made in USA. That way you can sell it and get most if not all your money back after you finish your project. The company is located in Pontiac Michigan, so theoretically you could save shipping and pick it up yourself possibly.
http://aresco.org/
rot.JPG

Last edited:
I build rotisseries for the Canadian market. The number of guys looking for used ones far exceeds the number of guys selling them. I keep a record of each purchase/owner and even offer the resale service at no charge (because I'd rather someone buy a used one of mine than a new one from a competitor). Guys like to hang onto their equipment!
I interested in getting a rotisserie. I’m in the Edmonton area.

Auto Transport Service
Back