• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rotisserie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in gin New Jersey I have a industrial grade rotisserie 450.00
I have a daughter that I visit in Brooklyn and I cut across Pennsylvania on 85 quite a bit. Are you anywhere near the Delaware Gap? Also any pics? That's a great price

I'll probably be driving to Brooklyn in my truck after Christmas/New Year's

Edward,

Finally had time to go to my son’s storage garage to get a few pictures of the rotisserie. Please note pictures are ruff. Should you have continued interest I’ll get my son’s to help put unit together with me. You will see I upgraded the ends to trailer come bearings using a disc brake hub. Again the unit is 450 with 1 hydraulic 4 ton pump.

FA072264-78C2-4C71-8EC1-E28900DFE53E.jpeg

6678E1FA-8D82-4352-95DE-49A4F3671778.jpeg

7686910B-D76C-4125-94E0-A375C718D20B.jpeg

043BE6EC-EA09-4BBD-8B76-D4C5B6E0837A.jpeg

Edward,

Finally had time to go to my son’s storage garage to get a few pictures of the rotisserie. Please note pictures are ruff. Should you have continued interest I’ll get my son’s to help put unit together with me. You will see I upgraded the ends to trailer come bearings using a disc brake hub. Again the unit is 450 with 1 hydraulic 4 ton pump.

View attachment 1383221

View attachment 1383222

View attachment 1383223

View attachment 1383224
Yeah I like what I see. I made my last one and don't want to take the time to do it again. I know it's some work but if you could throw it together or maybe a pic from when you had a body on it that would be great. I was hoping it had wheels as I will need to roll it in and out of my garage. Space is tight. Thanks, Ed

Edward I don’t have any pics of my car on rotisserie sorry I’ve looked everywhere. By weekend I’ll have it together for you too see.

Regards

Steve Martin

Btw the unit has 4 six inch wheels at each end of unit

Edward I don’t have any pics of my car on rotisserie sorry I’ve looked everywhere. By weekend I’ll have it together for you too see.

Regards

Steve Martin

Btw the unit has 4 six inch wheels at each end of unit
OK thanks I'll check in after the weekend. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back