• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Round bar shifter handle for 68-69 B body no console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a round shifter handle for a 68-69 B body no console. Car came with Inland shifter but can be a Hurst handle. I have to buy either one as I don’t have the shifter. Just want the correct round handle.

Looking for a round shifter handle for a 68-69 B body no console. Car came with Inland shifter but can be a Hurst handle. I have to buy either one as I don’t have the shifter. Just want the correct round handle.

bump

I have an Inland handle for a console, if that helps.

I have an Inland handle for a console, if that helps.

Thanks. I need a non-console handle though. The console handle has that funny crook in it. I am not picky though. It’s an early car so it came with the Inland but a round bar hurst handle would be just fine with me as well.

Yeah, I drove mine for years with the "console" handle, with the crook in it and never knew that it wasn't the correct one for non console, until I got on here and learned the difference. I got a non console shifter from a member on here.

Some pictures of both.

20220120_165015.jpg 20220120_165737.jpg

Brewers sells a Hurst shifter modified to work with the Inland handle so you get the best of both worlds. You can have the correct handle but have a great shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back