• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roy Clark will not be down for breakfast

RIP, probably the finest picker to ever live. was always amazed to watch him play pretty much anything with strings ,, wonder if he and Buck are sitting on hay bales pickin and grinnin again

Aw man.

Bad *** picker!

RIP, Roy.

He was a great musician and had a wonderful sense of humor. One of my favorites is Too Pooped to Pop.

A friend who is a retired professional guitar player who was in a known rock band and himself was at one time on the cover of a guitar world magazine, once told me Mr Clark was one of his inspirations and someone he idolized for his musical abilities.
He went on to tell me a story about when they were on tour and had checked into a hotel, everybody got there rooms except him.
He was told the person occupying that room, had not yet checked out. He then had to wait in the lobby. Sometime later the desk clerk told him that the guest had just checked out and the room was being made ready
. The clerk then mentioned the guest was Mr Clark. My friend said what! He then told me he ran out into the parking lot looking for Mr Clarks car. Sadly he had missed him. True story as told to me.
RIP Mr Roy Clark a American music icon

Yesterday when I was young. Great tune . excellent entertainer . RIP and thanks for the music.

He'd now be a "pickin and a grinnin" with everybody else up there! RIP Roy!

Wow Just watched the above video.. I remember Hee Haw and Roy but that dude could shred, wow put some rockers to shame with that talent. Rest in Peace Roy.

R.I.P.
:(

Roy Clark has always been a big part of my life being where I'm from and who I knew. Anything else is bragging. He was a great musical and comedic talent.

He raced hemi S/S, as well.

spdax0.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back