• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Running/Standing Bird Location 1969 Roadrunner

Propwash

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Hey gent's,

Finally getting the freshly painted bird back in the garage tomorrow and I need a favor. 1st off, yes...I tried the search box to find previous threads for this same info, no luck....but it did pull up 134 pages of other links..lol

I'm looking for a location for the door running bird sticker and one for the standing bird in the center/rear of the deck lid. I don't need precise measurments to the 0.000's, but a round about measurement would be helpful. Even a close pic without the measurement would help out immensly.

Thanks a bunch for your time.

If I recall the standing bird was dead center in the recess of the trunk lid, right above the lock cylinder. At least that's how it was on my orange car and the trunk had the original paint. Here's a good representation of the door bird seen in an original commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=YVEYV5Gbmq0 You can see it at :49 plain as day.

hows this?

Attachments

• Decal%20Location%20Driver's%20Side.jpg
    Decal%20Location%20Driver's%20Side.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 392
Holy smokes Mark! Much obliged sir. Perfect! Thanks for taking the time to post all that.

Can you help with location overall, as I reskined my doors, and I need to drill the holes an d just wish to screw it up once. I too did a great many searches, Thanks for the close up ! Well done,

- - - Updated - - -

Excellant , Thanks

Can you help with location overall, as I reskined my doors, and I need to drill the holes an d just wish to screw it up once. I too did a great many searches, Thanks for the close up ! Well done,

- - - Updated - - -

Excellant , Thanks

Is this what you're looking for skydiver? (Courtesy of FBBO member Funship)

View attachment 176346

Auto Transport Service
Back