• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Running to the Sun

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Anyone going to Myrtle Beach for the big show this weekend? I'm all loaded up and heading out early in the morning. Was going to go down tonight but figured two full days will be enough... Weather looks great with low 60s tomorrow and mid 70s on Saturday. 3000 cars and even a few will be Mopars..:blob1:

SDC11539.jpg

Cool, you saved my ride picture! I'm hoping for a good time. Going with a buddy whi is taking his Cobra kit car. I hope we can find a place to park together.......

I've had nothing but Ford PUs since the 70s. They have always been great trucks. Back in the 70s and
80s Dodge trucks were pieces of junk. Good motors but they were built like crap. I just got hooked on the Fords. I would say if i were to buy a new truck it would probably be a Dodge.
On another note, my car is still sitting on the trailer, attached to the truck, in my driveway.... something got ahold of my butt over night and hasn't turned me loose yet. I may not make it down at all this year :(

Just giving you crap. It's actually kind of appropriate.....a Ford slaving for a Mopar.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back