• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust Valley Restorers

Sebring

Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce a new series of the show has just started on the History Channel. It's series 3, and its on a Thursday here. Avery has opened his own restoration shop named Wild Man Restorations though he's still helping Mike out on this episode lm just finished up watching the first episode of the new series. Hope you people out there enjoy it as much as l do.:drinks:

Last edited:
Are you associated with the show in some way?

I'm pleased to announce a new series of the show has just started on the History Channel. It's series 3, and its on a Thursday here. Avery has opened his own restoration shop named Wild Man Restorations though he's still helping Mike out on this episode lm just finished up watching the first episode of the new series. Hope you people out there enjoy it as much as l do.:drinks:

Are you associated with the show in some way?

I can see why you would ask, Ed.
Strange way to pass along info! :eek:

When I stop in to see Mike last year they had a day they could get some work done as the filming was off site
Most of the stupidity is scripted by the producer
That sells the show world wide

I kinda like that show, it's funny. I don't know about Avery though! I thought it was a good change from all of the other stupid car shows. And man he's got quite the yard!

How long do you think they have before the entire side of that mountain behind their shop buries everything in an avalanche !!?? Maybe it looks closer on tv but ever time I see it, i cringe. And yes, Avey’s laugh is terrible.

I agree. The first episodes were really good and then it became a hot mess.

Funny that someone mentioned OCC...
I only watch these shows when I’m on the road for work. Saw the first several OCC shows, really liked it. Saw it again much later and really hated it. Same with Counting Cars. Started O.K., then went downhill. If it wasn’t for Brandi I would never have watched Storage Wars after about season two. Ice Road Truckers was good for the first two seasons, then sucked.
I don’t understand why the producers insist on making these shows about “characters” that nobody’s cares about. We tune in initially for the story. Pawn Stars was cool, then there was way too much about Chump Lee. Rust Valley has Avery. Is it Graveyard Cars that has the guy that dresses like the Lucky Charms elf? Gimme a break.
The Canadian Storage Wars always was awful. There’s this one couple of meth heads on there that look like they live in the park. Buying storage units? They sleep in storage units.

Rust Valley Restorations, when is it on ?
I know it's on the History Channel

Not sure I've seen that one "yet"
I don't remember seeing it

not sure we even get that show here

Rust Valley Restorations, when is it on ?
I know it's on the History Channel

Not sure I've seen that one "yet"
I don't remember seeing it

not sure we even get that show here
Except for this Avery guy, not over restored over priced cars, nice down to earth restorations, week end drivers, entertaining to see, the show us in Netflix.

Auto Transport Service
Back