• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE S E Texas- '64 Plymouth four door-DRIVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Got my Tx. bonded title back so its for sale! This old fellow is ready to thin the herd.
poly 318 PB, manual steer/brakes, NO AC= Drive anywhere!! Rides and steers great.
Very soild car to begin with except the floors, and it got a complete AMDpan and had usual rust in nose of hood. All rust repaired with 18 Ga. epoxy primed, sealed, PPG acrylic urethane. Annversary Gld and WW1 white. Engine compartment (Sorry it needs washing) and trunk detailed.
NEW: AMD windshield and back glass with NEW gaskets, tires, carpet, windlace, A100 style buckets, some new front end and brake parts. I have original front bench if wanted.
$5500, no trades. I feel it is worth every $. If not,tell me why!!

IMG_0074.JPG IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0076.JPG IMG_0077.JPG IMG_0078.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0036.JPG

Most people could not get the body/paint work done for the price>LOL
If someone will hurry up and buy my Savoy, I will probably just keep this Bel. Runs/drives a s good as any old Mopar I have ever had. I have had way more than my share!:poke::steering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back