• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento based Capital City Mopars June 23 2018

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
The Capital City Mopars car club is hosting our annual "Day in the Park" THIS Saturday at Hagen Park in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Lots of great cars, swap meet, food, raffle prizes AND a variety of music......NOT just the 1950s "Doo-Wop" that you get at the "Good Guys" type shows!
For more info, check www.CapitalCityMopars.com

Hopefully it won't be in pushin 100* as it normally does that weekend.

Ouch, stay cool!

Good temps in my eyes. Will be there not really that hot.. Will be there as always.

It was a good day. It did not even hit 100 until around 4:00 when we started taking displays down. Most everyone was gone by then anyway.
The late model cars are REALLY making a strong showing. Because of this, we had to split the SRT and race type modified late models into different classes. Otherwise, we'd have something like 40 Challengers in one class. Good luck judging THAT category!
We had some nice Imperials, some 1955-75 cars, some Challengers and Cudas, Chargers, Road Runners and GTXs....
I missed Dennis and Darius though. What the heck ELSE did they have to do today?

I missed Dennis and Darius though. What the heck ELSE did they have to do today?
59db862d0b926.jpg

Car pictures please Greg. :thumbsup:

I wish that I could have taken a few. I was so busy running errands all day, I didn't get any. Our club photographer will be releasing a group of them within a week. Thanks.

I was at home where my wonderful wife threw a RETIREMENT party for me, 50+ people attended! I think Dennis is in Florida visiting his f
Father.

Retirement? From 3 months ago?
Excuses.....

Our club photographer loaded them up on our club website. Personally, I did not take any pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back