• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento Raceway Park Mopar Magic is ON !

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
September 25-26th. This year is a TWO day event. This event grows each year and with how starved you may be for car show and drag race action, this is THE show to see in 2020 !

Oh yeah ill be there again this year! Is sac raceway really closing for good next year? Will be a sad state of affairs

Oh yeah ill be there again this year! Is sac raceway really closing for good next year? Will be a sad state of affairs
They have been casually trolling for a buyer for years. They said in 2017 that 2020 will be the end. It is not over yet.
Come on, people....This is Sacramento in the late Summer. We all know what to expect in terms of weather. It can be 85, it can be 105.
Wear a hat and drink some water. This is the ONLY Mopar show in California that has yet to be cancelled this year.

See you there. Probably cheat with Modern Mopar if Linda goes. Going to Vegas. Won’t put $$$ on the Dog Charger showing up in Sac.

See you there. Probably cheat with Modern Mopar if Linda goes. Going to Vegas. Won’t put $$$ on the Dog Charger showing up in Sac.
I don't understand..."Dog Charger" ?

Kd, word has it your governor is shutting down California again.

I thought it was a joke on Dodge Charger owners!!

Will be there, sponsoring the West Coast 10.5 Tire class, maybe bringing my new to me 1967 Coronet R/T, but defiantly bringing an ice chest of frosty beverages to combat the potential Sac Valley heat! Stop by the "Koetting & Associates Accident Reconstruction" motor home (also the event organizer (Randy Pike) table), to say hi, and I'm sure to have an extra beverage if the thirst is upon you!

Bob Koetting - Koetting & Associates Accident Reconstruction

Greg, let me know if a Hellcat owner who really knows their **** will be there. The Clubmember with the white Charger unfortunately passed.
I’d like to figure out the other 2/3 of the technology on mine. After Chiller, launch, NAV volume, and other stuff. Even after all the YouTube’s still can’t. Most owners just drive and never figure this stuff out.

It is ON.
I thought it was going to be a 2 day event but Randy Pike, the event coordinator, said it "sort of" still is....IF you include Friday the 25th test and tune. The show date is actually Saturday the 26th.

Thank you. If it’s a swap meet too, it will probably be packed as NOBODY has a Mopar show so far.

Thank you. If it’s a swap meet too, it will probably be packed as NOBODY has a Mopar show so far.
Yeah...It may be like the ugly chick that is the ONLY woman at the bar....Not the best you ever saw but the best considering the options!

Auto Transport Service
Back