• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Saginaw Power steering pump pulley, 69, 383

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocajava

Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the three legged pulley for a Saginaw pump for my 69 coronet 383. Bent mine trying to get it off shaft. I believe this is the keyed one. Mocajava

Looking for the three legged pulley for a Saginaw pump for my 69 coronet 383. Bent mine trying to get it off shaft. I believe this is the keyed one. Mocajava
I have a nice one, make offer,
I have PayPal,
Sal

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I appreciate the quick response Moparsal! I may have posted too quickly as I have been talking to Bergman Auto Craft and he may be supplying a pump/ pulley and steering box for me as a package deal.....if I can afford the set up. I will keep this in case that falls through and I have to piece parts together, but good to know where I can get one if it is still available. Thanks again, I should know in the next few days. Mocajava

i have 2-3 of em... if u need one- send me your email n i'll send u pics- n i'll make ya a smokin deal as cleaning out 20yrs of parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back