• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Same guy different website

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
I'm guessing most folks here know me, former Moparts member, member of Cuda-Challenger.com & E bodies.org
Owned a few Mopar's through the years including a couple Charger R/T's, a 69 Roadrunner & a 68 Coronet R/T plus a number of E bodies... Currently working on my 68 Coronet R/T again, hoping to get some progress since it's been sitting for entirely to long... Guess I'll post a picture since everyone likes pictures.. Unfortunately it's looked like this for over ten years..
coronet 002.jpg

Good to hear you! Haven’t seen you since Burbank a few years back.

If you left Mofarts behind you, then CONGRATS!......

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pics....Looking forward to see more of your rides....

Good to hear you! Haven’t seen you since Burbank a few years back.
Hey Dennis, is this where you hide out at? We live so close but I rarely head over to the land of traffic... Not that we don't have any, just that y'all have a whole lot more...

If you left Mofarts behind you, then CONGRATS!......

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pics....Looking forward to see more of your rides....

Mofarts, yeah that pretty well describes it.. Lets just say Tom has his buddy list & I never made it there.... LOL...

Mofarts, yeah that pretty well describes it.. Lets just say Tom has his buddy list & I never made it there.... LOL...
Well known indeed...I am actually glad you didn't make it.....I dont know you but now the REAL Mopar forum gets a chance.....From the sound of things you have/had some very nice machines....looking forward to see more of them and maybe a build thread in the restoration section of your vert!

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - sounds like I’m just down the road from you bit....

Well, I don't know ya from Adam but if these guys speak well of you, that's good enough for me.
:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
And yes, of course...
:xscuseless:

Welcome to the site! I finally left Moparts for good 20 years ago after the 3rd banning even though I'm still a member 'in good standing' lol! And I'm surprised that Tom is still alive!

welcome
I sorely missed your input after you left the lame Pink Hat Mopar site
I don't have anything nice to say about the owner
so I won't bother..
glad to see you landed here!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

welcome to FBBO keep us posted on your progress on that coronet

Already been said, but there is a story that Mr Norm was driving a red 68 Coronet R/T ragtop as a demonstrator. He pulled in one day and told the boys to give it a detail. That day a customer walked in and bought the car. Never saw it again.

Welcome Back! You and I share a common friend in Tracy CA! He always spoke highly of you.

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcomes!

moparnation74 All of us old timers had nice cars back in the day, only wish we were able to keep them all.... LOL.. Build thread? Well thats a possibility....

GetX'd Down the road more than a little, I'm in Modesto.. LOL...

moparedtn I don't know you either but I do recognize the screen name... I think you were also on Moparts.... I may try to work on a pictures thread...

Cranky Funny, I too am a member in good standing, doesn't mean I'll ever post there again... LOL... I was only banned once, but it was so out of the blue & so arrogant that when I was reinstated a few days later I only posted one more time to say goodbye to all the guys that I consider friends... Tom wasn't on the list... LOL

flypaper Thanks! I didn't want to leave but my tolerance for BS has diminished as I've gotten older... LOL. I love your quote from Charles Krauthammer Brilliant man & a damn shame he's gone...

Budnicks How far east of Sonora? We take group drives up that way semi-regularly... Even had Dennis H join us a few times.... That guy will go anywhere.... Gotta Love Him...

Dennis H I'd love to be able to say mine came from Mr Norm but it came from Fremont Dodge... Besides if mine came from back around Chicago there wouldn't have been anything left... Considering it sat outside with the top down for 23 years..

Suregrip391 I know a few guys from Tracy, but most of them wouldn't speak highly of me so I'm gonna guess Brian?

And just cause people like pictures... My $75 Coronet the day I dragged it home.... And told myself, "Oh I'll just clean it up a little & flip it on Ebay...
Trust me, there's lots more to the story.... More to come..

1016392-Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

Hello Randy! Good to see you join the forum!
FBBO Members: The OP has been a big help to me on more than one occasion. I've posted stuff at Moparts and while he hesitated to post there, he would still email me directly to offer help and advice. I always appreciated the input. People like Randy are a great asset to the hobby.
You'll find that the climate here is more relaxed than the other place. No inane chatter about penguins, Tastycakes and very few stupid jokes. The Moderators seem to hold no grudges and are courteous enough to warn members several times before taking actions against them.
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back