• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sand Hollow Resort Concour Show Today

RRDon

Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
I will be at the Cruise-In Car Show at Sand Hollow Resort today (11-6-21).
It's an exceptionally nice concourse style show held on the golf course. The views around Southern Utah are incredible! Perfect weather right now too. If anyone from this forum makes it be sure to stop by and say hi. RRDon
Sand Hollow Car Show jpg.JPG

Thanks but in spite of spelling and grammar issues, my road runner was awarded the 'Best Mopar' trophy.
Don with trophy2 resize.jpg

Early morning arrivals at the Mopar section. Couldn't have ask for a more beautiful
Panaramic Sand Hollow Show 2021resize.jpg
day!

Don with trophy rear nice.jpg
Don, trophy, Duster plus.jpg

We had a nice group of Mopars show up. Most of which were from our 'Dixie Rebels Car Group'.

Personally I enjoy it when people share photos and comments from their car events.

Congrats on the trophy Don.....well deserved :thumbsup:

I will play KD here.
Its a concours (no E). A concourse is an area of a building.
A concours is a public competition, pronounced CONcoor. The S is silent.
It's also the name of a Kawasaki motorcycle. And a Cadillac.
Just to expand upon your KernDog'ness...... the name is French and is actually Concours d'Elegance in full.

I have entered a few here.....first up in the Masters Class.....finished 14 points behind the winner in 2002. Thirteen of those points were for the age difference. :eek:

Auto Transport Service
Back