• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Savannah Ga Mopar club ?

LJR 70

Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Kinda new to Savannah. Hear there is a Mopar club in the area. Found a link to DQ meet Saturday 10/23 Will go take a look , hopefully make some news friends. Any one know of this group ?
Thanks Lyle

Last edited:
From 2017

IMG_20170722_192855088.jpg
IMG_20170722_192929018.jpg
IMG_20170722_192832405.jpg
IMG_20170722_193145544.jpg
IMG_20170722_194048813.jpg
IMG_20170722_194030789.jpg

Excellent feedback,
1970 GTX but i will be in a big red pickup, hope to meet some of you. Found out about meet on Dixeland site.
Thanks L
IMG_2232.jpg

Wish I had seen this sooner. I live to the south on St Simons Island. My car isn’t operable right now, but I’d love to come up some time. Even if it’s in my truck or on my motorcycle. Just nice to see other Mopar folks in coastal GA.

4th Saturday Cruise-in (6:00pm until)

Mopar and Muscle Car Cruise-In at Dairy Queen in Rincon, GA

I thought they gathered earlier than 6:00 p.m.

I occasionally see Mopars show up at the Rincon DQ along with other brands.

I don't know of a specific Savannah Mopar Club, but there is the Dixieland Cruisers.

What will you be driving tomorrow?

Maybe @Joe Palmer will be there tomorrow?
Maybe @Steven D. ?
Maybe @jeff ashley ?
Maybe @blue_stocker ?
Maybe @Jhn824 ?
Maybe @Garethw ?
Maybe @Swamp Ape ?
Maybe @gregpurcell ?
Maybe @saleenmav ? He is in Rincon
Maybe @Snowman1989 ? From Macon, but MIA
I’ve heard of the Dixie Cruisers but I don’t know of a Mopar only club in Savannah. If the weather is good I may bring my Model A out there tomorrow.

I’ve heard of the Dixie Cruisers but I don’t know of a Mopar only club in Savannah. If the weather is good I may bring my Model A out there tomorrow.
contact greg purcell he lives in savannah and is a mopar guy.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the photos! I totally forgot to take any.

Great local show sorry I had to leave early, will bring donuts next time

That is my brother and my Mom with her dark blue 72 Dart
Who did the paint and bodywork on the Dart? Every panel is perfect! Really liked the faint blue flames on the front end.

Who did the paint and bodywork on the Dart? Every panel is perfect! Really liked the faint blue flames on the front end.
Another one of my brothers, he has a body shop in Augusta and my father bought the car years ago and they painted it like it is now for my mother.

Dang! wish I would have seen this....we will be in Daytona @ Turkey Rod run with the Bee next month...We are installing the steer and gear "modern feel" steering box for our YouTube channel this weekend....Maybe we will make Dec?

Auto Transport Service
Back