• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Save Last Man Standing (Tim Allen)

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
I also own a 66 Corvette and participate in the Corvette Forum where one of the producers of the Last Man Standing is also a member. If you watch the show and have seen episodes when Jay Leno is on and working in his garage - that is actually the garage of the producer with the old Corvette. ABC is planning to cancel Last Man Standing. This is the single, only show I still watch on ABC and only because of Tim Allen and the show's character. I have no use for anything else ABC airs. But Last Man Standing appeals to me and I hope can either be saved or moved to a more accommodating network. If you would like to sign a petition to save it you can go to here:

https://www.change.org/p/abc-network-save-tim-allen-s-show-last-man-standing

I signed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Liberals, Conservatives, there agendas. Always has to be some angle involved. Never saw the show as good entertaining sitcom's are a thing of the past.

signed...and Last Man is the only ABC show we watch as well.

I hate ABC and their liberal agenda.....
We should ALL sign a petition claiming to stop purchasing sponsors products that advertise on ABC
(Hell, the Liberals do it to FOX)

Signing a petition to save a conservative TV show is a meaningless gesture. It's like Michelle Obama's Twitter hashtag "Save our girls" after the terrorist group Boko Haram kidnapped those 200 Nigerian school girls a few years back. The root issue is that we have arrived at this state of affairs in the first place, where here in this country we have to hope that one of the few TV shows that somewhat represents our beliefs can be "saved or moved to a more accommodating network" by some silly petition. Sounds like free speech dying to me.

It was a new-dawn, last November. Now, the real work starts.....

They will sell it to another network. Leno has pull. **** ABC

Yeah it's one of the very few Network shows
that worth a crap...

Petition to save a TV show? That's a first for me. Isn't the barometer for advertisers the Nielsen ratings or something like that? Tim Allen is a solid car guy for sure.

Petition to save a TV show? That's a first for me. Isn't the barometer for advertisers the Nielsen ratings or something like that? Tim Allen is a solid car guy for sure.
Ratings mean nothing to lib networks.

So this is the last stand for the last man standing ? ? ?

( did I get that right ? ? )

I signed . That's a great show I don't watch it much but when it's on I'm watching and keep watching

IMG_1492.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back