• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

savoy panels

savoy

Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Anybody know if there is an outfit out there that sells rear quarter patch panels for 63-65 savoy/belvedere?

Thanks, I know that some of them I can make, but over the wheel well, uh no thanks.

The ones that Krammer has, that go over wheel wells are terrible ,(and they may all come from the same manufacturer, no matter who you buy them from) we layed all three sections down on the ground length wise , edge to edge, thinking we could form a lower quarter section, and NOT ONE PANEL WOULD LINE UP, NOT ONE.....They look like they're for a '62 - '65 Chebbie or something other than a Mopar. But they're something to work with I guess. The lower rear panel isn't bad, but I wouldn't recommend the other ones, unless you have some experience in forming panels. Same goes for the top of cowl corner section, you'll need your magic wand on that one also.......

Auto Transport Service
Back