• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw a Coronet the other night....

Thrashingcows

Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
I'm a commercial fuel hauler and work nights...was doing a delivery the other night and around midnight I hear a vintage V8 coming in behind me...usually it's a pickup or some other Fjord or Chibbie so I turn around and I'm shocked to see it's a 69 Coronet 500, with a 318/auto, 2dr in B5 blue with a white vinyl top, white interior with buckets and a console. Talking with the guy he said he bought it 2 years ago from the second owner who purchased it in 1971 from a sales man who bought it new off the lot. Nice clean rust free car with what looked like a decent repaint from the 80's. Guy said he payed $16,500 cnd for it and asked what I thought of that price...I told him he got a killer deal on the car! Wish I could of taken a couple pics but having a cell phone out or on person while I do a delivery is a big No No! ;)

I'm a commercial fuel hauler and work nights...was doing a delivery the other night and around midnight I hear a vintage V8 coming in behind me...usually it's a pickup or some other Fjord or Chibbie so I turn around and I'm shocked to see it's a 69 Coronet 500, with a 318/auto, 2dr in B5 blue with a white vinyl top, white interior with buckets and a console. Talking with the guy he said he bought it 2 years ago from the second owner who purchased it in 1971 from a sales man who bought it new off the lot. Nice clean rust free car with what looked like a decent repaint from the 80's. Guy said he payed $16,500 cnd for it and asked what I thought of that price...I told him he got a killer deal on the car! Wish I could of taken a couple pics but having a cell phone out or on person while I do a delivery is a big No No! ;)
:thumbsup:Pretty cool, thanks for sharing! I'm a big fan of the '69s.

I recently saw a Coronet too, at the grocery store....always cool to meet another Mopar out and about especially around here.

20211016_104458.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back