• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw this at the Frankenmuth Show

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
What do you call it??..
DSCN0679.JPG

I don't know, but I think it needs a few turbos put on it.

its what Hell Boy drives
B000T46NOE_Hellboy_UXSY1._V391275702_RI_SX940_.jpg

I'd call it an attention getter for sure. It can't be easy to see out that windshield.

I'd call it a plumbers dream lol. I have a hard time screwing with my windshield wipers whilst driving.... he could fine tune the carbs at speed. :fool:

Last edited:
its a chevy guy , it needs all that just to stay with a single blower on a hemi , lol !

My vote is for F-ugly . . . sure not my cup of tea . . .

I'm with M&M on this one. Id take any B body Mopar over that thing.
Oh...I definitely agree. I just never saw something like that before. I don't know how you would see anything to the right when driving. Also...it was very loud for the Crackle Fest. I wonder if that thing is hard to drive upfront with all that weight. Would have to be careful on any sharp turns so as not to tip over:D

“Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”
Comes to mind

Ridiculous

I'd love it if they removed 1 blower and those goofy elephant husks looking intakes.

I wonder if the bottom blower is even functionable? With so little belt contact I wonder if it's been gutted and is just for show?

I wonder if the bottom blower is even functional? With so little belt contact I wonder if it's been gutted and is just for show?

Had the same thought. I would guess his mission is grab your attention like it or hate it, like when your daughter dyes her hair blue lol. I kinda doubt that's really his attempt at making his best ET at the track. Ive seen people ruin their car worse, and im sure he can unbolt that crud once hes done with this phase of his life.

Auto Transport Service
Back