• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scatter Shield Identification Help

Sam69sat

Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know the brand/ model of this scatter shield? It’s for a833 and big block. Can’t find any markings except Ahra and nhra approved. The bottom part flange has been shaved off and maybe it was marked in that spot. I really only need a block plate for it. Thanks

B900F52C-1B12-4A2D-9E29-7BCE306318B0.jpeg
0230758D-DC99-4A01-B0C8-01FFC62D46E8.jpeg
01C9F149-1F20-48FC-B3B3-606821FAB6E6.jpeg

1965 Dodge 012.JPG
Did someone cut the bottom off? Looks like a Lakewood except the bottom, had a lip.

I was thinking maybe lakewood too but i didn't see any like that on their website. I guess and older model? Basically i just need to find a block plate that will work with it. Any ideas?

Bet you could buy a Lakewood block plate, engine and starter bolts holes have to be in the same place. The extra holes could be redrilled if necessary. It would give you a pattern to add the flange back on.
If you decide to buy the LW block plate buy it from somebody who'll take it back, just in case.

Bet you could buy a Lakewood block plate, engine and starter bolts holes have to be in the same place. The extra holes could be redrilled if necessary. It would give you a pattern to add the flange back on.
If you decide to buy the LW block plate buy it from somebody who'll take it back, just in case.

Good idea, that would probably work!

Auto Transport Service
Back