• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scientists Abandon Search For Bill Nye's Credibility

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
article-923.jpg

U.S.—In a rare display of surrender, scientists across the nation have given up their extensive search to prove that Bill Nye “The Science Guy” is a reliable spokesperson for the principles of scientific inquiry.

According to sources, researchers threw in the towel after viewing a recent episode of Nye’s new variety show, Bill Nye Saves The World.

“We’ve wasted years of effort trying to prove he’s a credible, non-biased source of information,” one scientist told reporters. “We’ve tried and tried, utilizing the very best technology known to man, and now it’s time to move on to more promising fields of research.”

“It’s a lost cause,” he added grimly.

According to reports, Nye responded by pointing to his wardrobe of lab coats as evidence of his “sciency-ness,” and called all people who disagree with him “closed-minded Science Guy deniers.”

Maybe Boeing will rehire him.

Just so everybody is on the same page..... "Bill Nye the Science Guy" is an actor. He is NOT a scientist....he is an actor.

Just so everyone is on the same page anyone who claims "the science is decided" is not a scientist....

There is another science actor up on stage and at “work” these days! Encouraging behavior like this.

FE40E37A-34F4-4FD6-8C9D-900EE7436350.png 517CAB9F-28B4-4298-A207-2A7F80A8A218.png 1B07354F-74B4-4197-AE64-7DEE95E3FCEA.png

Last edited:
Just so everybody is on the same page..... "Bill Nye the Science Guy" is an actor. He is NOT a scientist....he is an actor.

A lot of people cannot differentiate these days between opinion, entertainment, and reality. Given the state of media, it's no wonder.

"William Sanford Nye (born November 27, 1955), popularly known as Bill Nye the Science Guy, is an American mechanical engineer, science communicator, and television presenter."
Buy Scientist.PNG
Bill_Nye_Meme.jpg

Bill Nye, holding an engineering degree from Cornell University, should know better. Money overwhelmed his judgement I guess.

A lot of people cannot differentiate these days between opinion, entertainment, and reality. Given the state of media, it's no wonder.
Which is he?? He's lousy at one and dangerous at the other.

View attachment 1224341

U.S.—In a rare display of surrender, scientists across the nation have given up their extensive search to prove that Bill Nye “The Science Guy” is a reliable spokesperson for the principles of scientific inquiry.

According to sources, researchers threw in the towel after viewing a recent episode of Nye’s new variety show, Bill Nye Saves The World.

“We’ve wasted years of effort trying to prove he’s a credible, non-biased source of information,” one scientist told reporters. “We’ve tried and tried, utilizing the very best technology known to man, and now it’s time to move on to more promising fields of research.”

“It’s a lost cause,” he added grimly.

According to reports, Nye responded by pointing to his wardrobe of lab coats as evidence of his “sciency-ness,” and called all people who disagree with him “closed-minded Science Guy deniers.”
What sources? What concensus of scientists derived at anything close to this conclusion? One scientist that is not named?

I'm not advocating for Bill Ney. I frankly don't like his delivery of trying to explain in some dumbed down version of layman? But to say "Scientists have thrown in the towel? That's just podcast hack stuff. Real scientific efforts would not waist their or our time on a personal attacks.

What sources? What concensus of scientists derived at anything close to this conclusion? One scientist that is not named?

I'm not advocating for Bill Ney. I frankly don't like his delivery of trying to explain in some dumbed down version of layman? But to say "Scientists have thrown in the towel? That's just podcast hack stuff. Real scientific efforts would not waist their or our time on a personal attacks.

It’s a parody.

Humor is lost on the humorless.

I agree. My kids liked watching him and i'll give him credit for explaining things, but he sometimes doesn't get it right and that isn't good.

Auto Transport Service
Back