• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scored a free 1998 Chevy Malibu..

BeepBeepRR

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Older guy next door stopped driving his 74 Chevy c10 I asked him why he said cause its stuck in second gear. I know the man is not made of money so I offered him a trade. I'll do his back brakes on his Monte Carlo as well as fix the shifter linkage on the C10 3 speed column shift in trade for the old car he has sitting in his driveway. By the way it has been there 4 years. I know he's never going to fix it. So the swap was made. I'll post some pictures of it here when I get it pulled to the house. It's a pile but I thought it would be a great beater for my kids to destroy. In stead of destroying my Tacoma and the wife's Journey.

We will see more and more bartering in the future. It made the world go around before anyone had much money.

We will see more and more bartering in the future. It made the world go around before anyone had much money.
I have always bartered.. Oh and by the way Sergio is back in town. Has it been 2 weeks already?

37009310-8B3F-4688-9A70-B2F5394C63C2.jpeg
6065C1E8-3FEB-4196-97C1-65720232D1E5.jpeg

Looks like you made a good score BeepBeep but I take offence at 1998 being referred to as "OLD"!!

Looks fairly clean. Given the current market I think you should have the kids clean it up more (polish lights and paint) and just drive it especially it's a 4 cylinder model with not too many miles.

Auto Transport Service
Back