• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Screw This!!! I'm Outta Here!!! I'm Sure No One Will Figure It Out...

Great entertainment! I love watching these types of videos! Thanks!
I do also...at first. Then they begin to depress me at how much stupid we're all surrounded with anymore..

Kinda makes you want to take your car out for a ride.

He'll just get some remedial drivers training and get recertified, no problem here!

I watch dash cam videos all the time, Russian ones are the best but every country had awful drivers. I saw one in person, this past summer. A lady drove over one of those metal bike thingies that you chain your bike to, the ones that are about three feet high and four feet wide that you can chain about ten bikes to. She came out of the convenience store, jumped in her car, put it in drive and drove over the stand, trapping it under the car. The racket was terrible. She drove that way for about fifty feet until there was a dip in the road that allowed her to drive right over it and carry on. She never stopped or seem concerned about what that noise was, or what the bump bump was when she drove over it. Good thing it wasn’t a kid on a bike or a baby carriage.
Full disclosure: I did a dumb move in September. I had to pick my wife up from the airport of an unfamiliar town at 02:00AM. I programmed my GPS and set off. At an intersection it said turn left, so I did. Down the wrong lane of a divided highway. Because it was dark and I didn’t know the town I didn’t know that it was divided. Fortunately it was 02:00AM so there was no traffic. I had to drive across the wide, grassy median to correct it.

a bunch of no driver Ivans

Shoot, here in Central Florida I can see all of those incidents happen in a 20 mile drive...

Was the black fella taking a dump out of the window????

Auto Transport Service
Back