• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for 1969 Charger R/T SE

RM21A12

Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
I've been trying to find my first car I bought in 1975 while a junior in high school.
Bought here in Tucson, AZ from the original owner, an officer at Davis Monthan AFB
The car is as follows;
1969 Charger R/T SE 440ci (warranty block)
F8 Green
green vinyl top
green interior
4spd
Trak Pak
Power Steering
Power Drum Brakes
Black R/T Stripe
AM Radio(originally)
I believe that the car was purchased new in Colorado. I sold the car to a fellow Mopar friend in 97 or 98 for a ridiculously low price with the understanding that I would have the first opportunity to buy the car back if he ever decided to sell. Well he ended up selling to a man who I think took it to Michigan shortly thereafter. I wasn't told until Kenny sold it!
This was in 98-00 In 2005 I received a call from a man in Kansas or Missouri who had a race chassis shop. Unfortunately I lost his phone number shortly thereafter and that is when I lost track of it. I recall my AZ license plate # was TDX-724.
Some of the alterations made to the car, many stupid teenage decisions, were
rebuilt engine; 11.5:1 TRW pistons, Racer brown cam, headers, valve covers etc,etc
Flat black dog-house
Cassette deck complete with speaker holes in the doors and package tray
Cut Console and floor to install a vertical-gate shifter
Changed 3:54s to 4:10s and probably more I've since forgotten.
I do not have the VIN or paperwork as these were passed on to owners 3-5.
Any help is appreciated.
Jim Speese
(520)300-6750
(520)403-8400 [email protected]

Auto Transport Service
Back