• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for 1973 Charger VIN:WH23G3G236607

7T3Charger

Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
My father gave this 73 Charger to my Uncle in 1988. He turn gave it to a friend that needed a car. At the time my Uncle resided in Rockford, IL. I ran the VIN through the Illinois SOS website and the title was last updated in May 2013. I have reason to believe that car may be in Machesney Park, IL. My Dad kept the broadcast sheet and I'll post a picture. It was a 318, automatic hardtop. GY9 with white buckets, console, P/S, PDB, A/C.

I hoping someone in the area knows of the car and can help me get in contact with the current owner.

Last edited:
Best of luck!! Your description sounds much better than a whole lot of the wishful long shots that I see come thru here. If I were you I'd edit the title of the post itself to include the year make and model.

My father gave this 73 Charger to my Uncle in 1988. He turn gave it to a friend that needed a car. At the time my Uncle resided in Rockford, IL. I ran the VIN through the Illinois SOS website and the title was last updated in May 2013. I have reason to believe that car may be in Machesney Park, IL. My Dad kept the broadcast sheet and I'll post a picture. It was a 318, automatic hardtop. GY9 with white buckets, console, P/S, PDB, A/C.

I hoping someone in the area knows of the car and can help me get in contact with the current owner.
Excellent gesture!

Auto Transport Service
Back