• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for member GetX'd

You can checkout, but you can never leave
07786ab3f44c51c8f60e21767470f2be.gif

:luvplace:

I just saw this thread.
I hope he replies or is ok and we find out.
Yeah, I had a couple of "moments" over the last years when a thread Bruzilla had started popped back up.
:(
I've got an idea!
Since I know my participation would be horribly missed, let's start a "Go Fund Me" for me, in case I get lost or don't post anything for a while, we could have that money to organize a search party, OR if it's because I'm depressed from not having made much/any progress on my Roadrunner mods, I can dip in and get happy and start posting again!
If that sounds good, go ahead and get the GFM started...
:thumbsup: :lol:
Kidding aside, I hope GetX'd is ok!:(

I just saw this thread.
I hope he replies or is ok and we find out.
Yeah, I had a couple of "moments" over the last years when a thread Bruzilla had started popped back up.
:(
I've got an idea!
Since I know my participation would be horribly missed, let's start a "Go Fund Me" for me, in case I get lost or don't post anything for a while, we could have that money to organize a search party, OR if it's because I'm depressed from not having made much/any progress on my Roadrunner mods, I can dip in and get happy and start posting again!
If that sounds good, go ahead and get the GFM started...
:thumbsup: :lol:
Kidding aside, I hope GetX'd is ok!:(
Thanks for the kind words....Kevin appears to be missing.

I managed to send an email to his last known mail address ...thanks to my good friend @DeltaV with all his assistance here. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

Thanks for the kind words....Kevin appears to be missing.
I managed to send an email to his last known mail address ...thanks to my good friend @DeltaV with all his assistance here. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:
DeltaV is a true friend, and definitely the kind of guy you can trust, on point, on your 6, or in your corner.

Great license plate.

4380839B-9E8B-4922-954B-32E5678CDB03 (1).jpeg

Roger, did you ever locate GetXd?
No....never got a reply to his last known good email address.

I managed to get one woman to answer a call I made last week - she called me a scammer and hung up. :lol:
All other calls to other telephone numbers were disconnected numbers.

I think many of you guys are over thinking things a bit. Many of us don't live a constant existence on FBBO. We have other pressing matters to deal with. A.K.A life. I have been trying to raise a few people on here for a while now with knowledge that I know they have from posts 5 years ago, to no avail.
Keep the faith. Kevin will turn up when he wants to.

Auto Transport Service
Back