• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for member GetX'd

I hope he does.....he actually asked me for something that I have just managed to locate for him. :)
Have you tried other modes of communication Kiwi? God knows there are plenty of them out there these days. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
I don't use them per se but they can be useful.

No....never got a reply to his last known good email address.

I managed to get one woman to answer a call I made last week - she called me a scammer and hung up. :lol:
All other calls to other telephone numbers were disconnected numbers.
Must have been the accent.

Have you tried other modes of communication Kiwi? God knows there are plenty of them out there these days. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
I don't use them per se but they can be useful.
I don't have any of those. All other lawful means are being pursued.

No can do. Must be in the blue forums which I purposely had Joey/staff block me from.
It's in FBBO Gold Member Discussions and you should be able to see it.

If only we had access to the government servers that contain every detail on every individual we could resolve this PDQ.

If someone could get ahold of voter registration and find out if he voted Republican. If he did then he is definitely alive somewhere. If he voted Democrat then there is a 50/50 chance he is alive.

Auto Transport Service
Back