• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for my dad's 68 Sport Satellite

1310monster

Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
I need help finding my dads 68 sport satellite. bought new in Richmond Kentucky June or July 1968. It was B5 Blue with a white vinyl top. 383 buckets and console shift. No Vin to work with right now. Dealership was Lawson Chrysler Plymouth Richmond Kentucky. Long defunct. Car was sold to somone else in1978. First time trying to find a car like this. Looking for advice. Willing to pay a substantial finders fee for any info leading to purchase. Kentucky old dmv records do not go back far enough to find a paper trail. Any help is appreciated!

Good luck - I've seen difficult to find cars found by FBBO members. While it's a long shot - stranger things have happened.

Question is it you don't have a vin or any I.d. Info - how are you going to know it it's the same car if/when you do come across it?

Good luck - I've seen difficult to find cars found by FBBO members. While it's a long shot - stranger things have happened.

Question is it you don't have a vin or any I.d. Info - how are you going to know it it's the same car if/when you do come across it?

I am working vigorously at the vin. Obviously that is key. If I threw cash at this would it make any difference? If I offered $1000....$3000 for leads...would it matter?

Honestly I think most people on this site would try to help you for free. But you have have some additional info to work with. The $$ incentive will help if some significant work has to be done to track the car down. At least that's how I would handle it - and I think many other members would respond in kind.

You still have a very heartfelt reason for wanting to find the car so badly. If someone can help they'll chime in. I wish you the very best of luck.

Honestly I think most people on this site would try to help you for free. But you have have some additional info to work with. The $$ incentive will help if some significant work has to be done to track the car down. At least that's how I would handle it - and I think many other members would respond in kind.

You still have a very heartfelt reason for wanting to find the car so badly. If someone can help they'll chime in. I wish you the very best of luck.
Want a 68 satallit . Small block, 904 call no phone or email allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be a long shot for sure but if you know the old insurance company that you dad used, maybe back in their old files, they might have it. If they have your dad's info, they will have the vin.

Good Luck!

This is a post for the 1966 - 1970 B Body Lost and Found commentary area since it is a discussion type thread by nature.

There's no commentary allowed in for sale area

Best of luck to you !

moved

Auto Transport Service
Back