• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Seat Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
I need 4 of the bolts that attach the back of the bucket seats to the bottom of the seat. Somehow I have lost/misplaced mine. Specifically 66-67 bucket seats, but I'm sure they have many more applications. PM me. Thanks in advance.

I need 4 of the bolts that attach the back of the bucket seats to the bottom of the seat. Somehow I have lost/misplaced mine. Specifically 66-67 bucket seats, but I'm sure they have many more applications. PM me. Thanks in advance.
I think I have some, if you can’t find some closer to home. If they are at the acreage, it could easily be mid April until I can get through the snow. Might have some here though.

I think I have some, if you can’t find some closer to home. If they are at the acreage, it could easily be mid April until I can get through the snow. Might have some here though.
Thanks, I'm still looking, if I find some, I will mark the ad found.

I think I found the correct ones, @PAUL M CARTER offered some for sale. I will know when they get here.

Would you like me to take a look?
Please, I don't know where I have misplaced mine. I didn't disassemble the seats myself, so that is most likely the problem. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back