• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Covers Alternative Vendors?

VFilms

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
I understand Legendary is probably the way to go for new seat covers. However, I'm not keen on their shipping costs - $150 to ship 4 hours down the NYS Thruway, and emails about pick up have not been answered.
Are there alternative vendors/manufacturers without sacrificing quality?

How urgently do you need them? They have several sales per year e.g. black Friday. Usually they offer discounts and free shipping

How urgently do you need them? They have several sales per year e.g. black Friday. Usually they offer discounts and free shipping
Next spring is fine. Thanks for the sale info. Waiting for Black Friday seems like a good idea. If they have a mailing list I think I should subscribe.

Yes - their mailing list. They don’t abuse it too much. Maybe a notice on something every 3- 4 weeks.

I understand Legendary is probably the way to go for new seat covers. However, I'm not keen on their shipping costs - $150 to ship 4 hours down the NYS Thruway, and emails about pick up have not been answered.
Are there alternative vendors/manufacturers without sacrificing quality?

Don't hesitate to call them on the phone. They also do a few shows a year and you can get deals there. I personally would NOT buy from anyone else. I've seen and heard about other vendors and just don't want to spend that kind of $$ and the investment of time to re-do seats to have it come out crappy. They also have a lifetime warranty on their stuff. Don't get cheap on foam either. It's not worth it.

Next spring is fine. Thanks for the sale info. Waiting for Black Friday seems like a good idea. If they have a mailing list I think I should subscribe.
I have been talking/emailing with Legendary recently. Their lead time just went from 32 weeks to 36 weeks, so next spring may not be possible. Their website is not that great - calling is best. They are very good on the phone. They are running a sale thru Monday because of Fall Carlisle.

I understand Legendary is probably the way to go for new seat covers.

If they have a wait time, try other vendors who have their stuff. I was going to have to wait but talked to a vendor and got what I needed right away.

If they have a wait time, try other vendors who have their stuff. I was going to have to wait but talked to a vendor and got what I needed right away.
Thanks. Called Pro Line. They said 20-30 weeks. I'm trying to see who else carries Legendary. Legendary told me my car is 'not popular' so it may take a little longer.

Thanks. Called Pro Line. They said 20-30 weeks. I'm trying to see who else carries Legendary. Legendary told me my car is 'not popular' so it may take a little longer.

You might try asking Richard O'Shields from Restoration and Reproduction Parts.

I received an email from Year One this morning with a 25% discount code. BUT it had expired midnight last night. I called YO, spoke with a nice fellow named Jim and he extended the discount for my order. Saved about $350.
Not really crazy about CI or YO but this Kudos to Jim for helping out.

Auto Transport Service
Back