• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat covers Belvedere 1 Sedan

Stowe

Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Any idea where I can find replacement seat covers for 67 Bel 1 2 door sedan? I have tried Legendary and year one only have covers for Bel 2 hardtops.
Thanks

You could probably get the original material from SMS Products, but make sure they have it in stock. I would check with Gary Ball, as he does some Fine Work. I spoke with him at Carlisle this year, and He Will be getting My Work, in the future...

What's so different? I would imagine the front seat is the same for 2 dr cars at least. Is there anyone around your area that can stitch up some new covers?

What's so different? I would imagine the front seat is the same for 2 dr cars at least. Is there anyone around your area that can stitch up some new covers?
The pattern is diffrent, Belvdere I was a low trim level compared to the Belvdere II

The pattern is diffrent, Belvdere I was a low trim level compared to the Belvdere II
Yup. I've owned a II and have had a I for 32 years. Do you have any of the old covers to use as a 'go by' so a shop could duplicate them? Heck, even a pic would probably work. My originals were bad when I got the car and got rid of them....

it shouldn't even be too hard on the net to get a pic off someone elses

Auto Transport Service
Back