• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat medallion tough find ?

pearljam724

Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
69 Coronet - Im missing one of these seat medallions. Are these reproduced ? I have seen everything for sale for these cars reproduced or used at one point or another. But, not these.

AB6D8636-0446-41E0-B3D1-ECB26AA67E8E.jpeg

I think classic industries has them. The tough find is the backer for it. I hope you find it behind your seat cover.

https://www.classicindustries.com/p...rQpiwk3UQaEYWRH2PQ9Iz3wBIJGndbUwaAlYaEALw_wcB

Thank you, Jamie. After shipping, $72 a pair !!!!!! I don’t think I’m gonna find it. It was missing when I bought the car. But, I plan to remove the rear seat for other maintenance soon. Was the original backer some type of pin that attaches to it and does the aftermarket medallions use adhesive or the same backer ? If anyone has one used please let me know

They were a piece of tin with an indent of the medallion in it. I made my own by making a set of dies on the mill and stamping them out with a press. I will look to see if I can find the dies. Not sure where they are or if I kept them but if I find them you can use them

Auto Transport Service
Back