• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat options

Enzo Ocon

Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've kinda got a lot of questions about the seats in my 68 Satellite sedan. First of all, it has vinyl front and rear bench seats (front is not split). Dark green with light green
. I am pretty sure it has the decor package, because the rear bench had the four little vertical inserts on them. Unfortunately when I bought the car, it had some seat cover on the front seat that was slightly off and different than the original upholstery. I am unsure what it looked like under there. Before I got a chance to see the original upholstery under there, my dad unexpectedly got another seat cover installed to cover the tears in the old seats. I appreciated the effort, but never got to see what was under that front seat cover! First of all, does anyone know what the front bench would look like? Would it have the same vertical inserts that the back seat had? I can find tons of pics online of the split front bench with the inserts but not the solid bench with them.

One other question I have is, are rear seats the same in 4 doors as they would be in a 2 door or convertible? Im a bit embarrassed that I don't know already, but can't seem to figure it out. I want to eventually get the seats reupholstered to factory specs, but just need help finding the right info. Thanks for reading! First pic is of the back seat before it was reupholstered. Second is of the front.
48B0B762-C32F-41A4-AB70-0B347B535DE7.jpeg
913B1F39-1DAD-4BFA-AB1D-066B91AEB785.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back