• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seatbelts [1971 Road Runner]

Victory

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Hey all!

I've been working on my 1971 Roadrunner and I'm looking for a complete seat belt set for a bench seat and I also need rear belts. I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for so I seek your advice and recommendation on how I should tackle this.

I need front (bench) and rear and they need to be black. I'd need these to be as close to stock design as possible. What I'm having particular difficulty finding is a set of belts that has the plastic sheath for the retractable belts on the front bench seat. Normally I'd assume that this part might be reusable but it seems that the belt extension is riveted onto it. I'm really keen to have new belts as opposed to used ones and would rather just grab everything at once if I can.

I haven't been able to find any listings for this in particular. Maybe it's hiding in plain sight and I just haven't seen it. If you know where I can find these, I'd greatly appreciate a point in the right direction.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

belt1.jpg belt2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back